FUR STORAGE + SHIPPING WITH OPTIONAL UPGRADES!
Protect your investment by storing your furs, leathers, wools and cashmeres in our Henig Furs vault where you can have peace of mind that your products are safe from drying out, damage, theft, fire, etc.
HOW THIS EASY PROCESS WORKS:
1. Purchase this option for each garment you will be sending us. (quantity in cart should equal the quantity of items you are sending)
2. YOU'RE DONE! After your order is processed, we will email you a shipping label. Box your item(s), place the shipping label on the box and take to your nearest FedEx location. Your garments will be stored until you're ready to get them out.
3. Once cold weather approaches, give us a call at (334) 277-7610 and we will ship your item(s) back to you!
1. If you purchased your coat for over $500 in the past 12 months, you're eligible for a free monogram. Please include in the description what you would like. We suggest First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, but will monogram it how you like it. Please also state the thread color you choose. We suggest a color lighter than the liner. If no thread color is indicated, we will choose a color that compliments the lining.
2. If your fur does not qualify for free monogram, but you would still like to have your item(s) monogrammed, you can purchase it with this package for only $40.
We suggest an updated appraisal every 2 years for your insurance company. If you would like us to provide an updated appraisal, we will do so while your coat is in storage for only $40. You will receive it once we ship your item(s) back to you.
We welcome all furs, regardless of where they were purchased!
If you would prefer to take your products to the store, please visit our locations page to find a location near you!
Visit our services page to learn more about other services such as repairs, restyling, appraisals and more!
Storage is very important to maintain the longevity and beauty of your fur. When the fur is not stored, the hair itself may appear fine, but the natural oils of the skin are drying out. If skins are allowed to dry out, rips and tears begin to appear and these cannot be adequately repaired nor can the oils be replaced. It is very important to store your fur in a cold environment to protect it from heat, humidity and moths. At Henig Furs, we offer cold storage in our climate-controlled vault where your coats would be protected. We also recommend cleaning and conditioning your furs, even if you haven't worn them in a while. This process is a dry process that can only be done by a professional. Dirt and destructive pollutants are removed during the conditioning process while the skins are revitazlied by restoring neccessary oils.
*CANNOT BE USED ON PRIOR SERVICES. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS, DISCOUNTS, GIFT CARDS OR PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED SERVICES. NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH, GIFT CARDS OR STORE CREDIT. NO REPRODUCTIONS OR RAIN CHECKS ACCEPTED. NO REFUNDS. FAILURE TO GET YOUR ITEMS OUT OF STORAGE BY DECEMBER 31, 2018 WILL RESULT IN YOUR ITEM BEING REBILLED AT THE CURRENT STORAGE RATE AT THE TIME OF REBILLING. UPCHARGES COULD OCCUR IN THE EVENT WE RECEIVE A COAT THAT NEEDS ADDITIONAL CLEANING, BUT NOT WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
Shipping: Many of our products are made-to-order or are altered to better fit you. We do our best to ship majority of our products out within two business days, but if you would like to be sure of when you should expect to receive your product, please call us at (334) 277-7610.
Availability: We at Henig Furs do our best to keep our website and available inventory up-to-date on a regular basis. However, mistakes on availability, color, sizing or pricing could occur. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Returns: Any item may be returned for a full refund, minus the shipping cost, within 5 days of receipt of merchandise purchased from henigfurs.com. The garment must not have been worn and all tags should still be attached. Upon the return of item, Henig Furs retains the right to refund purchase amount based on inspection of the garment. Items in clearance cannot be returned for refund, only for exchanges or store credit. If you would like an exchange, call (334) 277-7610 and we will send a Return Shipping Label to you.
Layaway:You must put at least 30% down on your layaway item or your order will be cancelled.