- Brown Chinchilla Fur CapeSpecial Price $3,599.00 Regular Price $9,000.00
- Natural Chinchilla Fur CapeSpecial Price $3,599.00 Regular Price $9,000.00
- USA Made Chinchilla Fur VestSpecial Price $3,999.00 Regular Price $12,000.00
- USA Made Chevron Chinchilla Fur BoleroSpecial Price $4,199.00 Regular Price $14,000.00
- USA Made Full Skin Chinchilla Fur Wedding CapeletSpecial Price $4,799.00 Regular Price $12,000.00
- USA Made Men's Chinchilla Fur JacketSpecial Price $6,399.00 Regular Price $16,000.00
- USA Made Chevron Chinchilla Fur Stroller with Shawl CollarSpecial Price $7,999.00 Regular Price $20,000.00
- USA Made Chinchilla Fur VestSpecial Price $9,999.00 Regular Price $20,000.00
- Full Skin Chinchilla Fur StrollerSpecial Price $14,999.00 Regular Price $30,000.00
- The very finest Chinchilla Fur Coat with Shawl CollarSpecial Price $19,999.00 Regular Price $50,000.00
Chinchilla fur is one of the softest textures in the world. Chinchilla is widely considered the fur of choice for many fashion icons, starlets, and designers around the world. Since the fur is so dense, it is incredibly warm and makes for a stunning winter coat. Chinchilla fur is also hypoallergenic, making it possible for even those with sensitive allergies to enjoy the luxury of real fur.
Chinchilla Fur: Warmth and Beauty in One
There isn't a much bigger style statement than a genuine, high quality fur coat. One of our incredible designs can help to add luxury, pizazz and that little "extra something" to an ensemble.
Henig Furs makes many of its chinchilla fur coats for women in our factory in the USA. Buy with confidence knowing your garment is carefully handcrafted by our master furrier, ensuring only the top quality for your new fur.
There are many imitators, but at Henig Furs, we have spent five generations perfecting our manufacturing process. All of our coats are made from high quality furs because we know that nothing can compare with the silky, supple feel of the real thing.
With a Henig Furs chinchilla fur coat, step out in both style and the utmost luxury this winter. No fake or other type of fur can compare to the plushy, velvety-soft quality of chinchilla fur.