Careers at Henig Furs
Henig Furs is seeking a Graphic Designer & Marketing Assistant for its corporate location in Montgomery, Alabama. This is a full-time position.The ideal candidate will have experience in graphic design and all the programs that follow, be fashion-forward and have a good eye, be motivated and take initiative to take company to the next level, and willing to take on a variety of roles that are related to design, marketing and sales. As a HENIG FURS MARKETING & GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSOCIATE, you'll have the opportunity to create ad campaigns, style and assist photo shoots, write creative content, and much more!
- Design ads, campaigns, emails, etc. for print and digital advertising
- Assist with website by adding and editing products, prices and promotional ads
- Assist Marketing Director with photo shoots and then edit photos using Photoshop
- Help with SEO by posting for social media, writing content related to business, etc.
- Be fashion-forward to help achieve desired look
- Learning and understanding the services and goals of Henig Furs, as well as the fur industry as a whole
- Be willing to take on additional roles and assist when needed
- MUST have at least 2 years experience in a related field.
- MUST be able to proficiently use Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. There will be no training in this so experience is a requirement.
- MUST have experience or an interest in fashion to help develop ideas for photo shoots and campaigns
- MUST be able to write creative content for social media, blogs, and other areas
- MUST be able to edit photos quickly and efficiently
- MUST be creative and come up with innovative and fresh ideas
- MUST be technologically savvy and able to learn and assist with website program
- MUST be experienced and willing to assist in social media.
- MUST be able to design quality work in a timely manner.
- MUST be willing and able to represent Henig Furs in a positive and appropriate manner
- PREFERRED but not required experience in SEO, Google and digital advertising
TO BE CONSIDERED, APPLICANTS MUST EMAIL COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND PORTFOLIO/WORK SAMPLES TO firstname.lastname@example.org